|How To Purchase and Download Videos|
1. Create a free account by clicking on Sign Up. Please be sure to use a valid email address. Your password and transaction receipts will be sent to your email account.
2. Once you are logged in, click on Buy Tokens to add tokens to your account. The more tokens you buy, the bigger the bonus you will receive. Tokens may be purchased in the following amounts:
- $10.00 for 10 tokens
- $25.00 for 31 tokens (25% bonus)
- $50.00 for 70 tokens (40% bonus)
- $75.00 for 120 tokens (60% bonus)
- $100.00 for 200 tokens (100% bonus)
Note: You can ignore the "3 days" access indicated on the payment form as tokens stored in your account will never expire. There is no time limit on when you must spend the tokens.
3. Upon completing the checkout process for purchasing tokens, you will be able to start shopping for videos.
4. Browse through our video collection and add videos that you like to the cart. When you have completed the checkout process, you will be able to download your selected videos. A fast broadband Internet connection is essential as each of our video files can be several hundred Megabytes in size.
5. To find a particular model that you are interested in, you can use the Search box located at the top right corner of the site.
6. The files that you download are zipped. You must first extract the videos from the zip file before you can view them. (For help with zip files, please see How To Unzip A Zip File.)
7. About Download Software: Our system does NOT support download managers. Please make sure that you download the videos directly from your browser.
How To Create DVDs of Our Videos
If your computer has a DVD burner, you can easily create DVDs that you can play in any standalone DVD player and your television. There are many software available that will do this task for you but one of the easier ones to use that we have come across is ConvertXToDVD.
Simply drag videos you have downloaded from NittenVideos into this software and click Convert. Minutes later, you will have a DVD that you can watch on your TV.